Saturday, November 1, 2008

And Now For Something Completly Different...

I like the title of this blog, so I shall keep it. 

But...

The poems have dried up. 
I no longer am assaulted  
by rubbish papers. 
It's better this way. 
I bought a bike. 
And suggest you do as well. 
I save over 1000 pounds a year,
'am fitter and feel better.
I don't miss the cattle-like
conditions of the tube. 
The hot, standing heat. 
The smells of others' lives
rubbed against my own.  
A journey that once took
an hour, I can cycle in 14 minutes. 
Do I miss reading of Kate Moss'
exploits or seeing pictures
of Amy Winehouse looking a mess? 
Well...life goes on without them. 

I did see a gem, though...in a 'London Lite'
that found its way into my living room. 
Seems like in the future we'll have:

"Bomb-Proof
Super Bins
That Will Tell You
The News" 

It's very difficult to top that. 

Thanks and 'see ya.' 

I wanted to post a picture of myself 
on my bike...outside our house. 

However nature has made
each day a wet or a dark one. 

See you soon, with another idea. 

'Hope it's a bloody good one. 


No comments: